Wednesday 7 October 2009

Well its all finally sorted!


Im going to have my op on Saturday at Dolan Park, Its all organised, paid for etc., ive gone for the basic package of 28 days aftercare and then i will have my fills on a 'pay as you go' basis.

As for the Nuffield........... i really cant believe how badly they have treated me. They cocked up and didnt have me listed, then promised friday, then said no they cant on friday and said they are very sorry and they will sort things out asap. I then sent them an email this morning to tell them how unhappy i was, i thought it better to put it in writing, i told them i had an option to go to bromsgrove but wanted to stay with them but felt that due to the cock up and stress it had caused that perhaps a financial jesture was appropriate. I was wrong there!! I got an email back saying that they were very sorry for the cock up but as a jesture of goodwill they would not charge me £545 for having my bloods done last week and seeing the dietician and wished me well with my op at bromsgrove!! I really cant believe the cheek of them!!

But..... im not going to let this bad experience get me down. I have remained on my pre-op diet of slimfast & youghurts, so i will have done 2 weeks on it by saturday, my liver should be miniscule!!

So the countdown begins again............!

No comments:

Post a Comment