Tuesday 13 October 2009

Its all done - 3 days post-op!

Its finally done, i have my band fitted and im not really sure how i feel right now, it has been a very grueling few days.

The truth is, despite all the reading & research i have done and the excellent forum i am a member of, nothing prepared me for how i would feel. At the moment i am wondering what on earth i have done and put myself through, was it absolutely necessary?, was it really the only option left to me?

I am feeling quite low in myself and feel like i am grieving, for my old life i guess. All the comfort i found in food that i can no longer turn to, ironically at a time when i feel like i need it the most.

Im not really in the mood to go into detail about the day itself. Im sure in a few days i will feel alot better and more positive, for now all i want to do is sleep, rest and heal.

No comments:

Post a Comment