Friday 16 October 2009

6 days post-op

Wow, cant believe how different i feel today, i started feeling a bit better over the last 2 days but didnt want to build my hopes up. I actually feel 90% normal again! im still sore and tender on my left side which is where the port is placed, but i dont feel groggy, dont feel weak and i can now swallow alot better. I still dont have much appetite and have struggled the last few days to get a few spoons of soup or custard down (shouldn't complain, make the most of it while it lasts!) From what i have read, my appetite will return and will remain until i have my first 'fill'. On the upside, i have lost 17lbs from when i started my pre-op diet to today! I feel more happy with the decision i made, i know i still have a long journey ahead, but i feel happier and excited about the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment