Tuesday 6 October 2009

My worst nightmare

I am writing this in floods of tears. I am supposed to be having my op tomorrow and i was told i would get all the necessary paperwork through the post, which never came and i never thought anything of it, been too busy getting excited and concentrating on my pre-op and making sure i have everything ready for after. So ive just rang the Nuffield to see what time i have to be there, as i was told by the surgeon i was on his list for between 2 - 5 and ive been told im not on the system!!

Mr Cheruvu's secretary has just rang me to confirm i am not on his list. She is waiting for him to come out of theatre to speak to him to find out where things have gone wrong but at the moment there is no more room on his list for tomorrow anyway.

Im absolutely gutted. Ive been on my pre-op for 9 days now and i didnt sleep well last night, i suppose lack of food and psyching myself up for tomorrow, ive got a banging headache, i just dont know what im going to do? Why is this happening?

No comments:

Post a Comment