Saturday 3 October 2009

Dietician Appointment

Like i said earlier, i went to see the dietician. Not much to say really and she didnt tell me anything i dont already know or havent already been told. She was very happy with the pre-op diet i was following, slimfast, yoghurt, milky coffee and confirmed that i will be following this for the first week at least post-op, so nothing new there. I can have 2 more appointments with her which is included in my package, so i think they may well be very useful in the weeks/months to come if i get stuck with foods or weight loss along the way. It is reassuring to know i can ring her for advice at any time, although i feel my research will help me, you just never know what problems may crop up along the way.

I forgot to mention yesterday, i bought a lovely black velour jogging suit from Tesco which i thought would be ideal to wear going in and coming out of hospital. Obviously you need to be comfy and wear loose fitting clothes as im sure there will be quite a bit of soreness and discomfort.

Well its Sunday tomorrow, only 3 days!! Off to sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment