Monday 28 September 2009

A little bit about me

Well, i live in the Midlands in the UK. I am a single parent of 3 fantastic children, who i am very proud of for who they are and all that they have achieved.

I have decided to do this blog mainly because i think it will help me and be a kind of therapy in itself. The rollercoaster i have been on of being over-weight, has been for the last 20 years, yo-yo dieting, emotional turmoil, low self-esteem, lacking confidence, disliking myself and what i see in the mirror, making bad choices and decisions due to lack of confidence, comfort eating and so the rollercoaster continues and its impossible to get off. That is untill now. I have decided to take the drastic route of a gastric band, I havent come to this decision lightly and it is certainly not the 'easy' option, but it is the last resort and i am now very happy that i have made the decision and can finally see a happier healthier future.

Follow my blog and i will tell my story of the diets i have done and failed and the impact that has had on me. I will update along the way on my gastric band journey, the build up before and the recovery after.

Hope my blogs help in some way, with making decisions about what is right for you, it may not be the same decision as mine, but i am sure you will be able to relate in some way.

No comments:

Post a Comment